If you are a wholesale supplier we prefer drums or gaylords. So please inform us of the approximate weight of the scrap O2 sensors.
We issue purchase order contracts for your supply. Or you can invoice us for the supply you ship to us. Your oxygen sensor recycling price is protected from the date of shipment through the date it is received.
Remove the wiring harnesses before shipping. We accept retail lot size shipments ranging from 14 lb—50 lb.
Please mail us your scrap O2 sensors via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Small size Priority Mail Flat Rate box for 14 lbs
- A Medium Priority Mail Flat Rate box for 25-30 lbs
- Or a large Priority Mail Flat Rate box for 45-50 lbs
- Download and print the PGM SHIPPING LABEL
- Wait for the confirmation email to confirm and lock you into your fixed price per pound for your scrap O2 sensors.
- Or fax us @: 619-414-1279
- Place the shipment labels inside your shipment because it provides us with the net shipping weight and payment information we need to expedite your settlement.
Carefully Follow the instructions below to properly prepare flat rate shipping boxes:
- Use two boxes the same size and place your sensors into one of the boxes.
- Then duct tape or use 2″ clear tape to secure.
- Next, Place sensors inside the other box and cut the corners if necessary.
- Then tape the outside box with clear 2″ tape.
- Make sure you ship to: 25703 Jefferson Ave. # 24 Murrieta, CA 92562
**IN THE PAST 5 YEARS, WE HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY BROKEN BOXES USING THESE PACKAGING METHODS.**